Saturday, May 28, 2011

You Light Up My Life

In the midst of portfolio stress, I figured it would be nice to list some things that do light up my life (without being too cheese-tastic, of course).

- Croutons. Who knew stale bread could bring such happiness?

- Fires. Contained ones. As I sit in our living room with the wind blowing outside and a fire in the grate reading poetry (I was before I updated this blog), the warmth feels good.

- Tea. Okay, so most of this list contains things that are warm, but it's been very cold lately and a warm cup of tea is just so relaxing and comforting, you really can't go wrong. Plus, iced tea does the job when it's super hot outside, so this is a legit entry.

-Zebra snuggies. Or blankets in general.

-Quiz shows/Trivia night. Good clean fun.

-Friends who completely understand that you'd rather read than talk sometimes.

- Friends who convince you to go for lunch outside of your own kitchen.

-Finding out the family cat survived three weeks in your car and the car only vaguely smells.

-Really nice yarn and easy crochet tutorials on youtube.

There are much much more, but the portfolio calls. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment