Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things I Can't Wait to Have Back

This post will be dedicated to the non-people things I have been craving while gone. So, things I can't wait to have back in no particular order:

1) Wendy's/Chick Fil A/American Quiznos - oh my gosh. It's such hard work to indulge in fast food here. Yes, I know this is a good thing, but today, I woke up really really craving a Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

2) My car. Mostly for use in procuring said Spicy Chicken Sandwich. And for singing really loudly. It's a stress reliever.

3) Kroger. Okay, so this list is mostly because of food. Yes, I have to get groceries, but that won't happen until tomorrow. There is a dinner at our house today. Anyway, Kroger. Why? Texas Toast Croutons, Stacy's Pita Chips, Pizza Rolls, that delicious cheese dip that has a gazillion calories, the anticipation of walking into Kroger and never knowing what you might find.

4) Netflix AND Redbox- Not only is it cheaper than iTunes, my computer doesn't freeze with these guys. Sorry iTunes.

5) Real, sit down, stay for a good long while coffeeshops.

At the moment, that's it, but as I've written this post, I have also been fed. So lesson learned. Don't blog on an empty stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment