Thursday, September 16, 2010

Have you seen the muffin man?

Brace yourselves. For the second time in as many weeks, I'm baking. This time banana nut bread. Tomorrow I'll take over the world. Things are settling down a bit and the only things I must do today is go to the bank and to Writer's Workshop. I want to bring a few questions in advance, because we're expected to sound somewhat intelligent.

Yesterday was Women's Writing and holy cow, I'm going to love this class. It involves a lot of reading and discussion and it's just great. I just pulled the first muffins out of the oven (we only have a muffin pan) and the majority of them are gone. They must be passable. Success. Take that, metric system!

I just watched Noel attempt to iron a t-shirt. Boys doing domestic chores amuse me. Imagine Phillip ironing and you've got the right visual. Now they're doing laundry, it's all too much. They just left for school after asking me if they could have another muffin. They then explained they're not used to people being nice. I'm not sure if this is a ploy for more muffins or if it's true.

I'm going to get ready for class and fix some lunch and take my daily trek to campus. It's so much more enjoyable when I get to see ponies and various animals along the way. Adventures to come this weekend I hope!


1 comment:

  1. ahhh...I love Phil almost as much as I love you, but seeing him iron would be lots of entertainment!

    ReplyDelete