Thursday, October 21, 2010

Makeover!

Yesterday I got an e-mail from my dear Summer J. Brown. Allison, it said, I've made you a new blog header, if you like it, we'll skype and I'll talk you through the html codes. Well, this conversation basically turned into the usual exchange, with me being hopelessly inept at technology and SJB working her magic without my help. Then, knowing I would never make the blog look any better, she offered a full blog makeover. Ladies and Gents, this is the result of maybe thirty minutes of the talented SJB's time. I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that's fabulously fancy!!! Yay for Summer! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is so magic! She fixed my webpage for me when I was at Radford. How does she know all that stuff? The result is great. I only wish that the Irish weather didn't keep you from dressing and feeling this way.

    ReplyDelete